Downtempo Phosphorus Downtempo Phosphorus

Finally done the reviews!

This is the final review unless you make some more songs. You did really good with this song and i like the endless repeat of it.

LJCoffee responds:

Oh, I'll be making plenty more - but as you can see from the submission dates it sort of ebbs and flows.. I've been submitting a few here and there recently and I imagine that in a few weeks it'll drop off again and then I won't put up anything new for a month or so...

Looking forward to hearing from you again!

Later

Jase & Bazz Jase & Bazz

Cool Idea

I like how the drums where louder then the jazz because you don't see that in very many songs. I think you did really good with this one.

LJCoffee responds:

Thanks - I really liked this track - I think it was my very first posted on NG.

Restricted Excess Restricted Excess

Shocking

It seemed to have an electrisity theme in it. It would be neat for one of thoes mad scientist lab things with all the electrisity in the back (wierd i know) It's another origional piece by you.

LJCoffee responds:

Thank you - yes it is! That was a good description.

Echo Location Echo Location

Good

It seemed to have a wierd jungle type rythm I don't know why. One thing I don't understand is why is it called echo location?

LJCoffee responds:

Depends on how long you listened I guess... There's an acho on the vocals - and well... ummm... so I called it Echo Location.. :)

Under the Influence Under the Influence

Not as good as the new one

It's not as good as the updated one but it is still god non the less. I think that it seemed to have a faster pace then the newer one but i still prefer the new one over this one. good job anyway

LJCoffee responds:

Well then thank you - but not as much as for the updated version!

Your Mom Took Acid Your Mom Took Acid

Wierd

that had to be one of the most origional songs i have heard yet. I think the title of the song is a little wierd as well... you did really good on this one and the voices in the back where amazing!

LJCoffee responds:

Glitchy bits are just lovely aren't they?

Thank you!

Still Under the influence Still Under the influence

Good

I've resumed reviewing. I likd this one it would be good for a dramatic intro or a horror intro. You did really good with all the insterments and the slow scary pace.

LJCoffee responds:

Thanks - I've resumed respoding!

I love warped up ambience

DownTempo √Čtranger DownTempo √Čtranger

Wierd

It sounded really wierd with the scratchy record in it. I think i'll stop reviewing here and maybe do some more another day.

LJCoffee responds:

That's cool - and from the title I would imagine that you would have just skipped over this altogether - I know from your other reviews that you like faster paced stuff and this... well...isn't :P

Techno-Loop Aportal submission Techno-Loop Aportal submission

Good dance

You should use this for a dance of something it's pretty good for a techno

LJCoffee responds:

It's not bad but techno really isnt my thing - I leave that to the more than capable techno artists that lurk around NG

Those Soulful Chinese Those Soulful Chinese

Good

It sounded like a chineas HillBilly music (I know that sounds really wierd lol) I liked this one it's one of the better ones i would say.

LJCoffee responds:

Just messing around a bit - :)