Sephiroth vs Silent Hill Sephiroth vs Silent Hill

Good But it was lacking

It was a good idea and a good concept the only thing I think should be improved is that when i watched it the voices and the visual were WAY out of sync

Also next time give it some pyramid head >:3

fadedshadow responds:

get a faster computer

Axel C Axel C

I loved this kick-ass song twenty years ago.

and I STILL think it rocks. And I need another graphic equalizer, which is all that this movie is and more.

Isn't it against the rules somewhere that you can't keep submitting the same awesome stuff over and over? It makes it so no other flashes can look good.

Axel D Axel D

I loved this kick-ass song twenty years ago

Corpses of the III Reich Corpses of the III Reich

Faces.......

Really you should cut them out because a lot of people are complaining and that really makes way less people want to buy it.

Office Chimp Office Chimp

Really good...

But how do you get the stone item and the number 1 sales item?

~ytmnd soundboard 4!~ ~ytmnd soundboard 4!~

Awsome

I love this series it will never die....(I hope)

sfslol responds:

Hmm. Maybe make another but in the new year but it is getting hard when we are running out of decent sounds on ytmnd. :S But I love you supporters of the series! :D

Downtempo Phosphorus Downtempo Phosphorus

Finally done the reviews!

This is the final review unless you make some more songs. You did really good with this song and i like the endless repeat of it.

LJCoffee responds:

Oh, I'll be making plenty more - but as you can see from the submission dates it sort of ebbs and flows.. I've been submitting a few here and there recently and I imagine that in a few weeks it'll drop off again and then I won't put up anything new for a month or so...

Looking forward to hearing from you again!

Later

Jase & Bazz Jase & Bazz

Cool Idea

I like how the drums where louder then the jazz because you don't see that in very many songs. I think you did really good with this one.

LJCoffee responds:

Thanks - I really liked this track - I think it was my very first posted on NG.

Restricted Excess Restricted Excess

Shocking

It seemed to have an electrisity theme in it. It would be neat for one of thoes mad scientist lab things with all the electrisity in the back (wierd i know) It's another origional piece by you.

LJCoffee responds:

Thank you - yes it is! That was a good description.